Stock rims bfg at's pics anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't but I see them everywhere all the time. I think they look killer in the stock size.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea thats what i'm getting tomorrow on my stock z71 hopefully i think they'll look good if $1200 dollars says so

jshawag12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got some geolander yokohoma A/Ts in 285/75/16s and they are a much better tire than BFG (my FIL has a auto shop and says YOKOHOMAs are way better) and you can get them under $800

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i got some geolander yokohoma A/Ts in 285/75/16s and they are a much better tire than BFG (my FIL has a auto shop and says YOKOHOMAs are way better) and you can get them under $800

I have had Geolanders and know people who have had geolanders, no one around here likes them.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks really good.

but 1200? must have bought road hazard and the works

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea got road hazard and it was my only option atm i was gonna get general grabber at2's but we had a big snow storm last weekend and after that i was like i need tires now...and basically the only convinent place to get them only had bfgs nbd though got myself a low interest deal through my grandmother but i'll get a good amount of them paid before christmas i hope. also i would have ordered them online but like i said my grandma was the one who was buying and didn't want to put her card on the web...haha