Stock cab mount bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the cab mount bolts on my truck are pretty bad, two of them are rusted completely and need replaced ASAP, I'm ordering new bushings from energy suspension and might be doing the GMT900 upgrade on the rear bushings. Does the energy kit come with new bolts and if not what size are the bolts and where can I get new ones at?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would check LMC, maybe Rock auto does, if not I think with some searching you can find the metric size of teh bolt and get new ones local.

I too am in need of new bushings but do not want to do the ES as the poly is stiff, I want to do OEM rubber with the rear GMT900 mounts.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found them on RockAuto! It comes as a complete bushing so I'm just gonna order four and do the GMT900 upgrade.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really? I only found the radiator ones, can you link it for me? I would like to know what section it is under so I can order them then the GMT900 mounts. Where are you getting yours? GM Parts Direct or local?

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really? I only found the radiator ones, can you link it for me? I would like to know what section it is under so I can order them then the GMT900 mounts. Where are you getting yours? GM Parts Direct or local?

I've been told that the radiator ones are the same as the body mounts and are the ones you need
Link (For my 1993): http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=1534250&cc=1157903

As for the GMT900 bushings I will probably order from GM Parts Direct unless I can find them cheaper else where. I looked on RockAuto and I don't think they carry them.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been told that the radiator ones are the same as the body mounts and are the ones you need
Link (For my 1993): http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=1534250&cc=1157903

As for the GMT900 bushings I will probably order from GM Parts Direct unless I can find them cheaper else where. I looked on RockAuto and I don't think they carry them.

Easy way to double check that is to look up the kit and ones on LMC, I want to say you are right and if so that is cheaper than the kit from LMC.

I would check though.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Radiator and cab mounts are NOT THE SAME, just checked on LMC, upper mount may be, but the lower is definitely not

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
A few years ago, I was pulling mounts from various trucks at that local salvage yard. GM had a few different designs for the metal plates, over the years. I'm not sure it matters a whole bunch what you use. Looking at various places, including LMC, I think I recall determining that the rubber was different depending on the position on the truck, but I can't recall what that difference was. If you go to poly, I think there are fewer part numbers.