Stock cab mount bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
If you actually search for body bolts on RA they come right up with a full kit. I got bolts from them when I wanted to remove my BL.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
If you actually search for body bolts on RA they come right up with a full kit. I got bolts from them when I wanted to remove my BL.

Not for my truck, that I can find. I went to the dealer...... still haven't used them all.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are poly though, those are easy to find, I think everyone means the stock rubber ones. Don't need poly to beat me around even more than a GMT400 does.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Same can't find them.

What did the dealer cost?

I don't remember, but I don't think it was too awful. I've found that with hardware, the dealer can be reasonable, or they can be insane. In case you need the clips that hold down plastic interior pieces in a work van, those will be about $6 each, and a bunch are required. The local body shop supply house couldn't get them. Let's just say that piece of plastic didn't get put back in the van.