SSierra's Mystery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
first thread ive made in a LONG time that actually dealt with my truck lol. well anyways, here it is. copied and pasted from gmfs

teh 45 series tire is too much on it so i ***** a new set of tires in my driveway. got teh rotors from napa pn 4886579 the hub and **** stuck out a little so the gmc cap came off :( and when i test drove it i realized my brakes were failing for some reason so i went back to 15s and it worked fine after :wtf: well anyway heres teh shortlived hawtness
this is what i mean other than that and the faulty brakes it works.
You must be registered for see images attach

halfway done

ready for 15s again :(

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good, did you find out why it didn't work? Sell me the wheels and tires.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, I don't know any of the back-story on the truck, so I'm not sure what led you to this point and your post was a little rambling and somewhat incoherent. Something about tearing up some too-big tires, brakes not working with the 20s and working with the 15s and centercaps not fitting for obvious reasons. But, ummmm...6-lug fronts and 5-lug rears? :hmm:

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good, did you find out why it didn't work? Sell me the wheels and tires.

nope. by the time we finished it was cold and was getting darker so i just swapped back.

Ok, I don't know any of the back-story on the truck, so I'm not sure what led you to this point and your post was a little rambling and somewhat incoherent. Something about tearing up some too-big tires, brakes not working with the 20s and working with the 15s and centercaps not fitting for obvious reasons. But, ummmm...6-lug fronts and 5-lug rears? :hmm:

lol sorry. it made more sense in the other thread. but pretty much
got wheels on
rims to narrow or something? so the end of the hub or whatever stuck out some.
tires i got were too big and i ended up ****** them the same day i got em :lol:
brakes wouldnt work. maybe because they weighed more than the other stocks
and yea did the 20s in front since i need tires. the rear is getting new axles for the 6 lug

I was a little confused on this one myself

haha sorry bout that

Ship me the GMC 20"s and all your problems will dissappear:Moon:

pfft you wish haha, even though i ran into some problems the result was worth it. especially in person