Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
got the bodies, lenses and covers for the Airport 35's.....they are as beautiful as i remembered.

has the old style raise black logo not the painted on one....
You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really like the design of those Airports from a cosmetic standpoint. Looks super cool with the clear lenses and the very light lines in the reflectors.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
I really like the design of those Airports from a cosmetic standpoint. Looks super cool with the clear lenses and the very light lines in the reflectors.

yup...the beam pattern is addressed by the shape of the reflector.......

but looking at the lens you can see the 11 vertical "lines" are actually in the GLASS.......LOL...........i thought of you when i saw that!!!!

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
those look so good!
i have some pipe now. will be cutting to shape and welding hopefully this weekend. then i can mount the lights i have. Bill, you have given me inspiration. really look forward to reading your updates.

well [email protected]'m glad to hear that......post up your plans so we can get an ideer whatcha going to do......hope the job is still cool.....yesterday was my fist day back in 13 weeks.....i forgot just what i didn't miss.......but i can do this much easier now that i'm not in that horrific pain i managed to work through, talk about "steppin out easy".....so much better, i'm grateful as hell.