Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92silverado1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this ain't the place but I can't figure out how to start a new thread and maybe someone here can help me out.

Last year I replaced my blower motor and after I did the it blew the same speed on high and low, and didn't blow at all on medium. Everywhere I looked people said the resistor was the problem so I replaced that and it still does the same thing. The blend door actuator is bad, could that be the problem?

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Sounds like your switch is burned up in the dash. The connector will most likely be crispy and in need of replacement. GM wants a few bucks for the repair pigtail, switch isn't too expensive.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score

I think I would purchase the Hella ones, not that much more expensive, and likely a much higher quality. You don't get what you don't pay for.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
I know this ain't the place but I can't figure out how to start a new thread and maybe someone here can help me out.

Last year I replaced my blower motor and after I did the it blew the same speed on high and low, and didn't blow at all on medium. Everywhere I looked people said the resistor was the problem so I replaced that and it still does the same thing. The blend door actuator is bad, could that be the problem?

click on the thing in the upper right that says "POST NEW THREAD"...it's just to the left of name.
http://www.gmt400.com/forums/audio-electronics.23/

try this first
http://www.gmt400.com/forums/audio-electronics.23/create-thread