Spider Injector Upgraded???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has it been replaced already? I’d imagine that it has by now.

I’d probably leave it alone unless it’s leaking or you just really want to dig into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm currently performing this upgrade on my 98 305 and for the life of me cannon get the upper part of the fuel injection body to seat into the upper intake manifold. It just absolutely will not go no matter how much I try to pull it up into position. It's almost like its too big. Also the injector nozzles did not click into place firmly into the lower manifold, is this something I should be concerned with? Sorry to hijack the thread, if i get it finished I'll give my thoughts on it and my results. Thanks guys.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don’t remember the injectors snapping in strongly, but they did seat well enough that they wouldn’t just slip out.

Rub some engine oil on the o-ring at the meter body before putting the upper intake on. I don’t think that the upper manifold sat flush with the lower manifold at first, it may have had maybe a 1/16” gap or so. It did seat when bolted down. I remember someone else having that issue a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk