Spent a few hours waxing today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I decided that since there is no rain in the forcast for the next week ill wax the two vehicles that were left home today. (One being my truck) I used turtle wax ice wax and meguires ultimate car wash. My truck I took a little longer to get it spotless first. Then my mothers car I just washed and waxed since its brand new (2013 Cadillac srx) so anyway heres the pics. And I also was looking for what you guys use as far as wax goes.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
dat paint...

I use Meguires.....something.. :think: I need to wax mine :hmm:

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know. That paint is wicked. Its called black ice metallic. In the sun the metal flake really pops. But the wax I used is called ice synthetic car pollish. I guess its not really wax, but it sure makes stuff shine. One of these days im going to invest in a real wax and do a super good job. Ive seen some stuff that comes out of the professional car detail places and its like a mirror.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use 3M marine wax on my truck same stuff I use on the boat just makes things simpler. Last time my wife waxed her Infinity she used that Meguires black wax system and that stuff did a really good job at covering up the minor swirl marks but it took her about 6 friggin hours.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
They look great! I use that Turtle Wax Ice detailer after the wax, gives it a mirror finish on the show cars. This reminds me, I need to do a heavy wax job on the truck before the weather changes!