Source for "Stock" GMT400 photos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would love to find the high res versions of these, but never have....

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not to crazy about duallys even if they are slammed custom painted denali/escalade front-ends, but that black one posted looks amazing!

If my cousin didn't move to Tulsa I would take pictures of his truck. His dad, my uncle, bought new in 98 and ita a all Maron GMC, I think the only thing that was changed/added since it came from the factory is a rubber roll down bed mat, undermount tool box, tinted windows, and a cb radio but hidden attena. He still springs for the exact tires that it came with from the factory. Sad that he won't do something cool with it but on the other hand it is also cool that nothing has ever changed on it.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Yup, it is an awesome site. I've been using it for a million years.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
had to share a great pic of a couple 88 k1500's

:drool:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I would love to find the high res versions of these, but never have....

Love all these pics, but I remember staring at this one specifically, in 98 or 99? My mom had went with other teachers to take her class to the ag expo in Moultry, GA, and she always brought me brochures back from all the truck manufacturers. That pic specifically made me want a GMT400!

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Love all these pics, but I remember staring at this one specifically, in 98 or 99? My mom had went with other teachers to take her class to the ag expo in Moultry, GA, and she always brought me brochures back from all the truck manufacturers. That pic specifically made me want a GMT400!

One of my old baseball coaches from high school drives that exact truck but long bed and it has a little suspension lift and he is running 35s. It is perfect! I will try to get some pics if I run into him