sorry... im in love with an nbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol at "pretty conservative setup" for a dd.
thats what i thought... and then i came to realize that truck could easily put out probably over 1000hp... me likey... and im now looking for a dmax although we wont get one.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
exactly. that's the beauty of the amazing efficiency of diesel engines (when properly built/tuned)

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's why the isuzu diesel is such an attractive swap. Sure it doesn't put out dmax #'s but for a daily driver you can get excellent mpg, while have a torquey diesel motor for towing and what not. I really wish GM would start putting smaller turbo diesels in half tons.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they are suppose to, it will be a 4.6 dmax, i really want one. it is easy to put make decsent power

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
last i heard it was a 4.5 dmax and that they put the engine development on hold due to a ****** economy. It was also my understanding that the 4.5 dmax was being made for 3/4 ton and 1 ton trucks, not 1/2 tons.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
From what I've read, if the Cummins in the new Nissan Titan goes well, other manufactuerers will follow through with theirs, including Ford with a small version of their Powerstroke, Chevy with the 4.6 Dmax, and Dodge with a small Cummins Ram. I really hope Chevy does follow through with their 1/2 ton Dmax, I would be up for one. Might be something we see for the redesign.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From what I've read, if the Cummins in the new Nissan Titan goes well, other manufactuerers will follow through with theirs, including Ford with a small version of their Powerstroke, Chevy with the 4.6 Dmax, and Dodge with a small Cummins Ram. I really hope Chevy does follow through with their 1/2 ton Dmax, I would be up for one. Might be something we see for the redesign.
the one word that scares me while talking about chevy trucks... redesign... the more they redesign the less their truck become trucks...

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id love for the manufacturers to pull their heads out of their ***** and put a small turbo diesel into a Tacoma/S10/Ranger size of truck. Perfect DD, good winter beater and Id buy one in a heartbeat.