some problems I can use help with

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker87

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 95 GMC sierra 2wd 5 speed manual that i have some problems with could really use some help with

1st is when the ignition switch is off (key out) I can still hit the turn signals and they work? every thing else shouts off gauges, radio & etc..

2nd the turn signals don't shout off after making a turn (with drives me nuts and makes me look like a grampa)

the truck does have a custom steering wheel i don't know if its the cause of the problems?

BubbaZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sounds like when somebody Changed the wheel they messed with the turn signal plate..You may want to check into it and see if its broken or just won out.May be repair or replace it

stroker87

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no idea what the turn signal plate even looks like lol

by chance to you have a link or any thing I can see what it looks like?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I definitly sound's like something in your steering column is broken, but the custom steering wheel and adapter shouldn't be a problem if done correctly, I have a billet steering wheel in my 95 and so do lot's of other people with no problem's!

stroker87

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no problem with taring into it just not really sure what I'm taring into it for or how to tell whats broke?

stroker87

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been searching online with no luck, the link you posted is for a 93 not sure its correct for the 95 since my truck had a airbag in the steering wheel

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is definitely a broken turn signal switch, at least the non-cancelling turn thing is.