Some of you will know me from GMFS and FSC... OBS nut...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
The exhaust is still my favorite part of the black truck. But it is not my favorite of your 400's I liked the ecsb the best.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is a reminder that even when sometimes you think your truck is big, it isn't THAT big.

You must be registered for see images

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is how the truck came to be in my possession 2.5 years ago. She had quite a few issues but it was a solid start. It needed a lot of suspension and steering work. I am probably 6-7k into it now + the cost of the truck of course.

You must be registered for see images

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i wouldnt change a thing on your truck.. i love the weld wheels on it.. i was talking to the wife today cuz ive been looking for a black tahoe to match my truck but i think i changed my mind.. im now in the hunt for a CC 4X4.. lol.. then a tahoe..

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a two gauge pod hanging around actually. Let me snap a shot of it and see if you want it. I would be willing to let it go very cheap.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I love that cc a ton and this is my fav forum out of the 3 you will feel right at home Welcome