Sold my DD so I bought this!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sold my DD so I bought this! Wifes Truck

Had a VW passat that I've been driving and been trying to sell, well I finally sold it the other day when my truck lost oil pressure so I'm swapping a new engine into it. But I need something to drive while the truck is down, so searched online and won the auction on this 98 Chevy Tahoe 4x4.
It is fully loaded minus auto-trac and heated mirrors seats. This will now be getting rebuilt, GMC grille, smooth front bumper, HIDs, new fenders, hood. Also will be lifting it at some point.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yeah I like the color combo too. I will have to figure out whats going on in the front end and looking for some tires to put on it aswell.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Looks like she has potential.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up a new front bumper yesterday, gonna try to get that swapped on tomorrow. Also found that the pitman arm is shot so I'll be fixing that here soon.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a vibration during deceleration from 70-60mph and was thinking torque converter shudder but looked everything over and found a broken bearing cap on the rear ujoint.

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was you I would fix all the cosmetic stuff take off all the trim and paint the bottom quarter that's burgundy with roll on bed liner. Also I'd take off the running boards and get new wheels! goodluck!