Sold! 94-99 Standard Center Console removable cup holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Fits in place of the cd holder in the normal(not escalade or denali) suburban, tahoe, yukon center console.

$25 shipped

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Long answer: I usually ship usps flat rate and the medium box this takes is $13.45. I looked at usps parcel post and it's $10.99 and I'd have to come up with a box. Subtract what it cost to buy the cup holder and then 3% paypal fees and you can see I'm not getting rich, I'm just trying to make it slightly worth my time to get things for gmt400 owners.

Short answer: If you buy more stuff I could wiggle down on the price a little, but at any less for one thing and it's not worth doing. Need a fog light switch?

MT Mike

Reaction score
I don't need a fog light switch. Just got the truck yesterday and this insert is broken.

I'll get back to you later this weekend.

Mike

MT Mike

Reaction score
Looks like the PO of my truck removed the front tow hooks. Do you have any of those?

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
I dont. But I'm thinking about pulling the ones off my Suburban to send you. Then I'll get a set next time I go to the junkyard. Trying to help get it done for you.

MT Mike

Reaction score
I could grab a set from the junkyard. Any idea what size socket to remove them? None of the hardware is left on my truck.