So fresh so cleannnn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im trying to get the little lady to agree with my thinking that we can keep the 3/4 ton to tow our trailer, the Mustang so I can have fun in the summer and an OBS for a winter beater.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Is your truck stock height suspension and body wise? Just wondering because I am seriously considering n-fab steps just making sure they won't hang any lower then my current step bars. Mine are level with the hubs on my truck now. From what I can tell the n-fabs seem to hug tighter to the body and have their steps at the same level as my current bars.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Great looking truck, I really like the GMT900 badging on it! Love the colormatch and the chrome bumper looks great, just enough chrome!

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is your truck stock height suspension and body wise? Just wondering because I am seriously considering n-fab steps just making sure they won't hang any lower then my current step bars. Mine are level with the hubs on my truck now. From what I can tell the n-fabs seem to hug tighter to the body and have their steps at the same level as my current bars.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

My truck has a 3" body lift and some crank. Get some!

What color dash leds are those?

I got those from MOBS on here, I believe they were his white color.

Put a stepside bed on it!

I kid

NEVER!!!

Great looking truck, I really like the GMT900 badging on it! Love the colormatch and the chrome bumper looks great, just enough chrome!

Thanks man, I love em!

Vid clip with the spintech!

Its posted in my build thread!