So fresh so cleannnn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
See, I love my NBS 3/4 ton, but its trucks like yours that make me want to swap to an OBS again, what a great looking truck. Honestly man, besides an engine swap, theres little else I would do to your truck.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DOO ITTT!! And yeah, I like where its at now but still have bigger and better plans for it.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These tails
http://www.amazon.com/88-98-Chevy-Full-Size-Lights/dp/B0061J43WU
And that billet grille bothers me a little, either the bars are too thick or its just a bolt over not a real grille insert. Still looks good, just a minor detail that I noticed

Yeah dude i didnt realize i ordered the thick billet until i opened it so I was kinda bothered by it at first but ive grown to like it. For 30 bucks I cant complain, might switch it to a different style at some point. and ive been looking into some led tails alot like that. Really need to get a new set of tires on it sometime in the near future so they might have to wait a little while tho