snow pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah that was from last night we got about 6inches in the latest storm. I'm still waiting to get some actual blizzard conditions so I can have some fun with the 4x4 lever.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We got enough of that **** on Christmas Eve 2009 to last me a lifetime. Hope it stays away this season.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought a new (to me) toy to play in the snow. Not a very convient thing to load in the back of a lifted truck though lol

You must be registered for see images attach

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought a new (to me) toy to play in the snow. Not a very convient thing to load in the back of a lifted truck though lol

Nice cat, and lifted Z71 for that matter. I'm looking at buying a sled with my income taxes this year. Question for ya, how are you loading and unloading the sled in the back of your truck. Are you using some sort of ramps or are you backing up into a snow bank and riding it in there. If you are using the snow bank method how exactly are you unloading it. I don't want to have to a buy a trailer for my sled quite yet but I'm not sure the best way to transport it around in the back of my truck when it comes time to unload it.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

[/QUOT
Those look like they would be ton of fun to ride, I have never seen one in person.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool sled, looks like one of my dad's. I try to make it up to his place in NW WI once a year to ride. Sense I have to pack all my riding in one weekend we hit it hard and go from 10am till 3 or 4 in the morning, slep 4 hours then drive 8 hours back to MO.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the new cats are a LOT easier to load than the old ones. Want to feel a sled that you can throw in the bed almost by yourself? Ski do freestyle. Its a 300cc single cyl air cooled.