smurfcivic ecsb build thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
yeah but I would think they would be much less noticeable? :shrug:

sent from the c1500 Denali

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did you tub your firewall?.

I thought about just getting the mmw arms since it supposedly moves the wheel forward and was thinking if it moved the wheel forward I wouldn't even have to tub the firewall for just 22s

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fire wall is not tubbed. All u gotta do is relocate the harness and caress one section with a hammer. If done right u can never tell.

eiriktveiten

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha nice.. Was thinking about doing like was said and pull the middle leaf and put the over load leafs back on. Any idea where that will get me?

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive never messed with pulling leafs. The reason I didn't is everywhere I read about it pretty said u get about 1/2 -3/4 in more. When I was static at the beginning of this thread I was running flip and shackles in the rear which had my rim at the fender.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
The tinted cluster looks cool. I was wondering if the LEDs were bright enough with 5%.

What are you putting on the windshield? I've always wanted to put some 50% on mine.