Smoking/ Tinting lenses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Surrey

Reaction score
anybody have any experience with smoke film? There's tons of people on ebay selling the stuff

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I used smoke vinyl on my nnbs I had it looked great and wasn't to hard to apply . The third brake light was tricky around the corners but the tails are pretty flat so they aren't that bad. I don't know about obs tails ( I'm assuming that's what you have) because of the body line incorporated into the light . Best of all is because all you have to do to put it on is throughly clean the lights you can peel it off if you get tired of it . When I sold it the new owner didnt like the tint so peeled it off on the spot .

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I am pretty impressed with the quality of the smoked corners I got off ebay for like $19 shipped that I linked earlier in this thread, got them put in yesterday.

Surrey

Reaction score
Ya those are nice I had a set but they fit Chevy only and I couldn't find a set for GMC. I think im gonna try the VHT nite shade and if that doesn't work ill pick up some film off ebay.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I used smoke vinyl on my nnbs I had it looked great and wasn't to hard to apply . The third brake light was tricky around the corners but the tails are pretty flat so they aren't that bad. I don't know about obs tails ( I'm assuming that's what you have) because of the body line incorporated into the light . Best of all is because all you have to do to put it on is throughly clean the lights you can peel it off if you get tired of it . When I sold it the new owner didnt like the tint so peeled it off on the spot .

I wish you would get tired of you leds so I can buy em.......i just need to break down and buy some damn it lol since if I buy yours ill be paying myself to smoke em :uhoh2: