Smoking/ Tinting lenses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Surrey

Reaction score
Looking to smoke my corner light's whats the best way to do it? I don't want them completely black just not as bright of an orange.
Thanks

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There's some paint called 'Night Shades', comes in an aerosol. Lordco.
I've tried tinting my tail lights twice with it. I've sanded it off twice. I've seen other members lights tinted with the same stuff and they look really good. I just had a hard time with it. There was a body shop around here that was charging $100.00 for tails & corners, tinted to however. But, that was a while ago.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I'd probably just buy some already done. I just ordered a complete set of amber smoked corners for less than $20 off eBay, I should have them mid-week.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
What,year is your truck? I have a set of 88/93s ready to go if its newer pm me and Ill give you a price. Check my fs add to see pics

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen a few people make VHT Nightshades look good but most look terrible.

Your best bet is having a body shop do it. Just take some black base ready to spray, and some clear ready to spray and mix them together.