SMOKED TAILS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bamf93

Reaction score
yeah man this was basically my practice set, ill be finding some more an smoke them lighter an also leave reverse clear

thanks man , i also want leds and ill try to do a write up i just need to find my better camera cuz my ****** cell phone camera sucks as you can already see.
most likely, ill use the ones as a practice set also till i order a new set...as for cell phone pics, thats the only camera i own...so every picture is taken with mine...lol...

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man, i just used wal mart dollar a can of black spray paint,dupli color laquer clear coat,scratch out,maguiers plastx polish ,and 1500 grit paper

so just regular black paint hhuh?? im gonna try it out but i do wanna see some of the light output with that paint

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
will paint thinner just take it off the light if one's not happy with it? I don't know if it would melt the plastic or not.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks again guys
yes i just used gloss black spray paint
as far as paint thinner i honestly dunno wat it would do to ur lights,
and ill get a out put picture tonight

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i finally got output pics this is just normal running lights(no brakes applied)
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

bamf93

Reaction score
thanks man, i just used wal mart dollar a can of black spray paint,dupli color laquer clear coat,scratch out,maguiers plastx polish ,and 1500 grit paper

Tell us the order the order of the products yooh use & we can piece together everything else if ya dont mind...I have a friend that used some stuff spray tint from autozone & it cam out pretty good...i've only seen pics of it though...