Signal/wiper speed arm on column on its last legs help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More like twine, I'm going to try to fish it, any particular way it needs to be routed? Mine was going under the multifunction switch and the connector was getting stuck, can I stick to the left side or does it need to go that way?

Sent from the Sierra Club

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I don't think it has to be routed any certain way, as long as its clear of moving parts inside the column

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
So as far as "fishing" wires is just for cruise control and my stick shift doesn't have cruise. I should just be able to change onl the stalk? How difficult is it actually? How much was the part?

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep you can change it very very easily, just grasp it very firmly where it goes into the column and the multi functional switch and pull away from the column, comes out with out much fuss, I got mine off of rockauto.com, they sell the ones without cruise as well just pay attention to the detail when you find them
For example here is one without cruise for a 94

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=435440&cc=1158005

Sent from the Sierra Club