Show me your blow throughs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twostrokeking

Reaction score
I am doing a blow through in my 1995 soon. Just wanted to see your guys'. Cableguy has a nice one!

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really wanna do a blow thru but I just cant make myself cut my cab up...yet... Tis is gettin me by for now:
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks bro ... My pics are floating around here somewhere ...

EDIT: Here you go ...
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know that there is a single cab truck in our old group (team Ultimate Autosound) that we do not compete with anymore that has 2 RD Audio 15s in a blow through style enclosure ...
Last number I seen it do was a 154 db at like 54 htz (i think ... not sure) ... on one RD D9 amp ...
I will call and ask if I can get pics of that setup for you guys ... But the one thing I learned from that truck (and my own truck) is that "Blow through" port needs to be as large as possible for this setup to work correctly ...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
There used to be another thread on here were a guy did a blowthrough....its been a while cant even remember the users name