Short Vs Long bed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Off track a little but here goes....I recently found out that being able to parallel park isn't even a requirement to get a license here,not even part of the driving test. WTF?

I totally agree that drivers are learning to depend on technology to safely drive around these days,so what happens when they're in a spot where they have to react in a split second?Look at a camera screen or other device? By then it will be too late.

Last edited:

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2014 CCSB Dmax has a backup camera, only time I use it is when I'm hooking to a trailer, they're awesome for that. Otherwise it's mirrors and complete awareness of my surroundings.

grampadirt

Reaction score
My 2014 CCSB Dmax has a backup camera, only time I use it is when I'm hooking to a trailer, they're awesome for that. Otherwise it's mirrors and complete awareness of my surroundings.
If you're like me you're constantly checking your mirrors....yup,awareness!

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Off track a little but here goes....I recently found out that being able to parallel park isn't even a requirement to get a license here,not even part of the driving test. WTF?

19 years ago when I took my drivers test they didnt have me or my friends parallel park...... Hell, We didnt even get on the freeway!

grampadirt

Reaction score
19 years ago when I took my drivers test they didnt have me or my friends parallel park...... Hell, We didnt even get on the freeway!
19 years? Guess I'm a little behind lol.Ever watch people try to parallel park on YT? Some great laughs there lol.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
shiiiiittt, Watching it half the time in real life is hilarious, id say half the idiots in California cant parallel park a compact in one shot.