Seriously considering taking a look at this '99 CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
DOOO ETTTTTTT! shouldnt even be asking the question crewcab obs's are badass

I know!!! I've only got a couple grand to put on it right now. In the middle of paying stuff off. I'm not against financing it, but it will have to look as good in person!

I'm so glad that All these OBS C/C are being saved. anyone live near IL and want a BB CCLB 3500 srw dark blue nice shape no rust 119,000 local dealer has is 5,500 if anyone is close and interested let me know hahaha tried to get a friend to get it but he couldn't finance it. :nono:

Where at in Illinois?

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
ha small world. your dad between tuscola and arcola where at in champaign does your mom live?

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
ha small world. your dad between tuscola and arcola where at in champaign does your mom live?

Yep. Big white and green shed on Rt 45. Mom lives between Kirby and Windsor, west of Mattis.

Sent from my DEERE powered Droid

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Oh yeah thats a nice area where your moms at I looked at a couple houses over there. the garages were to small haha mans gotta have his toys. so did you ever live here or just your family?

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
How weird is that you are talking to someone on the internet because you are looking at a C/C in AZ and 1,700 miles away the guy you are talking to is 5 miles from your moms place isn't that strange how that works haha. I would love to live out there were you are I have thought about it before but I got my self a GF that was in collage and she doesnt wanna move away from family so I guess I'm stuck here for now.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Oh yeah thats a nice area where your moms at I looked at a couple houses over there. the garages were to small haha mans gotta have his toys. so did you ever live here or just your family?

Grew up in Tuscola. Mom and dad split in 2000. She moved to CU in '02. Dad lives in Sullivan.

Yes, the garages are small. Mostly small 2 car. Where do u live?

Sent from my DEERE powered Droid

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
over here in the hood lol I'm on the south side of 74 just west of neil st. really the hood haha but I grew up in this neighborhood so it's ok for right now looking to get out but gotta save that money to find a house that will suit me. it's hard to safe money playin on the forum haha
so what took you out to AZ?? work