Seriously considering taking a look at this '99 CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Get the Crew Cab, but talk them down. If you finance call your bank or credit union before you go and get a loan from them if you could, there will be to many hands wants money out of your sale. You can talk them down better when you got $$$ in hand, they don't want that loot to leave. I like your ecsb but that ccsb is clean and you need the room. I would get it and put all changeable mods I can on the new one and sit it some where in a good location and put for sale sign in it and online and ask for $1K more and let them think there talking you down to the price you really want. GL.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. I will be financing it. I don't have enough cash right now to buy it outright. I'm cool with that. I'm already approved through my credit union so that isn't a problem. This truck would be everything I'd need and more. I know at some point in time I'll be getting some ATV's and/or a boat, so towing wouldn't be an issue. Don't feel great about towing more than a couple thousand pounds with my truck, even if its just every now and then.

Talked to a guy this morning about looking at my truck tonight. We'll see how that pans out. Not crossing my fingers. Lol.

Sent from my DEERE powered Droid

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
awesome man can't wait to see how this turns out

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I feel your pain, I have been thinking about this one for about 3 weeks now.

http://www.jjsusedcars.com/2000-GMC-Sierra-2500-Missoula-MT-1126

The price is keeping me away for now since my current truck is paid off and only has 40,000 more miles.

But I also found this one about 200 miles away.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...tingId=338193556&listingIndex=1&Log=0

Kinda of wary about this one even though it is the exact truck (color and options)I am looking for since the carfax came back with minor front end damage reported. And the dealer doesn't really have that great of reviews.

Buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy.

Crewcab Steve.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I feel your pain, I have been thinking about this one for about 3 weeks now.

http://www.jjsusedcars.com/2000-GMC-Sierra-2500-Missoula-MT-1126

The price is keeping me away for now since my current truck is paid off and only has 40,000 more miles.

But I also found this one about 200 miles away.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...UCKS&listingId=338193556&listingIndex=1&Log=0

Kinda of wary about this one even though it is the exact truck (color and options)I am looking for since the carfax came back with minor front end damage reported. And the dealer doesn't really have that great of reviews.

Amazing that they are priced that far apart. Unless they know there's something wrong with it. Seeing those two makes me even more confused about what the "right" price is on these newer CC trucks. I usually pride myself on truck values...

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
not gonna lie these thing are becoming HOT so you might wanna pick one up so you can keep playing along. haha. I love your sig I just stare at it. wish I was there. warm mountain air, sigh. that color matched bumper just sets that truck off. any ways I would say at 7500 you are getting a fair deal. they have dropped in price in the past 2 years they were in the 10's for a while but they just started popping up and the prices dropped a little. so have you noticed that there are 6 open C/C threads going on right now. wow. they have gotten hot in the past few weeks. happy happy happy.