SEMI Turbo Wing for Spoiler???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
So my project truck BUCK is kinda ratty muscle truck type deal and I bought this HUGE Shiny wing to go on him. Not sure exactly how I'm gonna mount it yet and figure I'd post here for some opinions. I like the last one but it'd have to be a bit lower and maybe back some.

If your into vlogs check out my youtube channel boot350v I don't wanna post a direct link as I'm new to this forum and here for tech not to spam!

You must be registered for see images attach

Im not from up north so just thinking here, could you possibly mount it on the front bumper and use it as a snow plow?

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im not from up north so just thinking here, could you possibly mount it on the front bumper and use it as a snow plow?

LMAO!

Honestly, if I had to choose between those 3 photos, I'd go with the 3rd (last) photo. Nobody will ever know that spoiler is sitting on sawhorses. It looks kinda cool! Now just figure out how to mount it to the saw horses...

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
LMAO!

Honestly, if I had to choose between those 3 photos, I'd go with the 3rd (last) photo. Nobody will ever know that spoiler is sitting on sawhorses. It looks kinda cool! Now just figure out how to mount it to the saw horses...

You’ve just gotta have some vision. #2 or 3 might be pretty cool if we can find a good heating element to mount under it, and make a big ass mobile hibachi. Pimp ass party vehicle then..

imagine the bed finished out something like:

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know, that's a freaking good idea! The toolbox will double up as sitting and keeping cold drinks! Traders' Village/Swap Meet/Flea Markets sells these propane burners:

May need a triple burner to heat that beast! Keeps you feet warm as well. The drama is building between option #2 and #3 OP...

Dylan Burow

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could try doing some fiberglass rework on the tailgate or incorporate the wing into a tonneau cover or something. I’m not particularly into wings or that kinda stuff but I thought I give you my opinion