Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sideways the Seven

It's all Gravy, baby.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for some front buckets in my Suburban. I have grey leather now but I don't care if their leather or cloth or even color (I plan on having them reupholstered anyway) as long as they have the little armrests on the side. I know it might be a long shot but I figured I'd ask. If you have any can someone local point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wish you was closer because I have a nice grey cloth drivers side power bucket seat out of a 98 Tahoe sitting in my garage that I'd let go for $100.00 cash & carry sale.

Sideways the Seven

It's all Gravy, baby.
Reaction score
Wish you was closer because I have a nice grey cloth drivers side power bucket seat out of a 98 Tahoe sitting in my garage that I'd let go for $100.00 cash & carry sale.

Damn, I wish you were closer too, the driver's side is the one that's actually broken.

Sideways the Seven

It's all Gravy, baby.
Reaction score
I really only need the driver's side, but if you're wanting to get rid of both we can try to work out something. Are they leather, cloth, power?

Justme168

Reaction score
cloth and not power i will let both go for 60.00 or just driver side for 40.00

Sideways the Seven

It's all Gravy, baby.
Reaction score
Do they have the armrests on the inside? And are there any tears in the cloth? What year truck? Do you have pics?

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Damn wish you where closer to me. I have a driver power , pass lumbar, tan leather out of 96 tahoe. I take 75.00/pr.