seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Oh and i did send them an email about the arm rest covers, unless ive missed it i dont see anything about arm rest covers for the bucket seats, all it says is for the head rests. When i get the email back ill let you guys know in case you want to know.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I think you're right. It's probably a generic description.

yeah what im thinking, i looked at dodge seat covers by the same people and its the exact same description and pictures showing. The biggest down fall i see im them is the arm rest deal i havent got any email back yet but from the intruction it says to take arm rest off intal the seat covers and bolt the arm rest back on but that wont look right imo, so i may just cover arm rest and all with the seat cover.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought from this seller for my car that I'll be selling. They are nicer then the normal ones from the parts store, but these are still a universal seat covers. I can take pics of them installed in the car if you like an idea of what they look like.
They have been in for about a month and I'm happy for the price.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I bought from this seller for my car that I'll be selling. They are nicer then the normal ones from the parts store, but these are still a universal seat covers. I can take pics of them installed in the car if you like an idea of what they look like.
They have been in for about a month and I'm happy for the price.

thanks for the input, pics would be good if you dont mind posting them up to give an idea more what they look like.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres some pics
You must be registered for see images attach

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
heres some pics

thank you for posting the pics bulestreak, they rly do look good for the money, looks a whole lot better and fit better than any other universal seat covers i have seen. The ones you got are cloth seat covers right?