Sean's 92 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Fyi if you get 2" springs either order the ball joint spacers from rough country or the aftermarket upper control arms from canuck motorsports. You wont be able to get a good alignment with out one of the two.

Sent from my SM-N910P
I just looked into canucks website and it specifies the arms for coil lifts 3" and higher. Are they really that needed?

How far out would the alignment be without them? Guessing just camber would be effected?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I've always heard they were needed with 3" :shrug:

Reaction score
I've always heard they were needed with 3" :shrug:
I'm just trying to go up 2" with the coils... Looks like I may be playing guinea pig for this lol or I'll get new stock coils and a 1.5" spacer. I've got time to research and think about my options, gotta replace the steering gearbox first to cure my death wobble

Reaction score
Last sunday was very productive for me for sure. Turned 6 flat rate hours, and got the new steering box, new pitman arm and warranty idler arm #5 all installed! Death wobble is gone, but she's still got a little shake to her. I blame the control arm bushings and stupid amount of stance :)

Either way, I'm on the hunt for some 5x5 15x10 wheels. Apparently, they are harder to find used than I thought they would be... I'm trying not to bite the bullet and buy brand new chrome Cragar Nomad II's lol