Sean's 92 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I don't have the ones for the very corner at the fenders, which would help a little I'd imagine, but there just aren't the holes in the header panel to bolt the lower filler to. Maybe my truck is a weird one and most have it?

Reaction score
Update time. Factory height shackles are in. My 4th idler arm in 10 months is in. Tightened up the steering gearbox (too much, gotta go loosen a tick). Found 3 of my 4 shocks are blown. Eccentric bolts on upper control arms are seized, as well as the bushings being shot. Tires still don't clear, need more lift lol. She's going to be getting a new steering gear box, new coils, all new control arms, all in the near future. It's started to develop death wobble so I'm going to rebuild the whole front end of this truck and get it riding like a caddy again! So for the next month or so it'll sit mostly parked so I can save money quicker and then get to work :)

You must be registered for see images

Question also, do 2" lift coils exist for these trucks? I'm not opposed to a spring spacer but I'd much rather just put lift springs in the front

Reaction score
Found some rough country springs on Rocky mountain there. Thank you!

So I'll need those and extended brake hoses, because I already have a 4" spindle on the truck

Reaction score
And the list grows lol. I refuse to sacrifice my stance so this truck will keep going up until that tire set up clears!

Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm with you on the look, but I can't turn. 5.5 lanes to do a u-turn, 3 point turns to reverse into a parking spot, and I don't even go in tight parking lots lol

I'm not really one for a body lift. I work in a shop and have access to the lifts on m day off for personal use so suspension work is very easy for me. Hopefully the lift springs and a 2" block get the tires clearing. At full droop they clear though!

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Fyi if you get 2" springs either order the ball joint spacers from rough country or the aftermarket upper control arms from canuck motorsports. You wont be able to get a good alignment with out one of the two.

Sent from my SM-N910P

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
even with BJ spacers my alignment is out just fyi