SCREAMING deal on a nice lifted 94 that needs motor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
It's a bas ad. I texted the guy about it and got this

"I do not own that truck, and never have. Apparently someone posted it to be funny, or included the wrong number as I do not own it. Thank you"

I guess he's gotten a few calls on it already :lol:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Word... 770 is not even a south ga area code. I know a lot of people won't call me on Craigslist because I have a south ga area code and post **** in Texas.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
You said you knew it was fake bc the 770 area code wasn't a south Georgia area code. But according to google its an Atlanta area code..? So how'd you know it was fake since the 770 code is a Georgia code..?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You said you knew it was fake bc the 770 area code wasn't a south Georgia area code. But according to google its an Atlanta area code..? So how'd you know it was fake since the 770 code is a Georgia code..?

Oic now. I never KNEW it was fake but knowing that 770 is an Atl code threw up a flag when the ad said south Georgia where the area code is most likely 912.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadow1752