SCREAMING deal on a nice lifted 94 that needs motor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
It's a bas ad. I texted the guy about it and got this

"I do not own that truck, and never have. Apparently someone posted it to be funny, or included the wrong number as I do not own it. Thank you"

I guess he's gotten a few calls on it already :lol:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Word... 770 is not even a south ga area code. I know a lot of people won't call me on Craigslist because I have a south ga area code and post **** in Texas.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
You said you knew it was fake bc the 770 area code wasn't a south Georgia area code. But according to google its an Atlanta area code..? So how'd you know it was fake since the 770 code is a Georgia code..?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You said you knew it was fake bc the 770 area code wasn't a south Georgia area code. But according to google its an Atlanta area code..? So how'd you know it was fake since the 770 code is a Georgia code..?

Oic now. I never KNEW it was fake but knowing that 770 is an Atl code threw up a flag when the ad said south Georgia where the area code is most likely 912.

Status
Not open for further replies.