SCREAMING deal on a nice lifted 94 that needs motor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like a 454SS grill with quad headlights.

it's got a 6 inch with a body lift looks to me on it.
How? Can't see under the truck, bumpers are lined up and no frame is showing. Not saying it doesn't have one, just can't tell from that picture.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Looks like a 454SS grill with quad headlights.

How? Can't see under the truck, bumpers are lined up and no frame is showing. Not saying it doesn't have one, just can't tell from that picture.
No frame is showing? whats the ********* blob under the door?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks like frame to me.

with that much tire it has to be more then 6 inches of lift. he clears them by a good bit and a dc 6.5 clears 37's that much or less, and those are 38.5's either he's wrong on the tire size or it's a bigger then 6 inch lift. I'd say it's 6+3 because I can see frame.

bumpers mean nothing, you can get the brackets, gap gaurds on the sides, and with no steps at the right angle it wouldn't look like frame was showing.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
The ad doesn't say 6", I'm trying to figure out why you think that's the only thing it could be. In my original post I specifically said "looks like 6-8" of lift".

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As spoken by the great Joe Dirt "your concentrating on the wrong part of the story dang" thats a hell of a deal period.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
either wrong size tires or its a cepek because i dont see frame horns on the front and the bumper sits right on the back

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see approx 3" gap above the tow hooks.
You must be registered for see images attach

Status
Not open for further replies.