Scotty.92 1992 RCLB (Re) - build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just have to hear back from the insurance company; I will then know whether I am going to be rebuilding this truck, or buying another. There was another truck that I did go look at but feeling like I am going to be getting that one compared to rebuilding my RCLB. It was a 98 Sierra K1500 ECSB with 5.7L vortec. Black with red interior like mine was. Pretty decent shape. Hahah had to sketch a picture of that truck too to see what I want to do with it.

Heres the other truck I am thinking about getting.
You must be registered for see images attach

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Just have to hear back from the insurance company; I will then know whether I am going to be rebuilding this truck, or buying another. There was another truck that I did go look at but feeling like I am going to be getting that one compared to rebuilding my RCLB. It was a 98 Sierra K1500 ECSB with 5.7L vortec. Black with red interior like mine was. Pretty decent shape. Hahah had to sketch a picture of that truck too to see what I want to do with it.

Heres the other truck I am thinking about getting.

I like it! GMC grilled are growing on me big time. I use to not like them as much as bow ties but they're about even now

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is wrote off, and dad signed it off the other day. Getting $3,020 for the old truck, seems like I am going to be purchasing this other black one. Probably start another thread for that truck if you guys want. Bunch of stuff I have planned for it !

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was a pretty solid truck, has 268k on it. (Oh yeah.. We are Metric). Considering how 99.9% of the gmt400s on the trucks around my area in Canada look like this. http://cimg.carsforsale.com/333762/C2A7ACF2-8DCC-4E6E-87B4-BC991158B3F3.jpg Wheel wells are always gone, cab corners for sure rotted through, and starting to get hacked up around the bottom of front fender. Should hopefully be getting it this week, and already has safety which is pretty big for manitoba. (Also required one to be able to register, and they only last 1 year)