School me (corner lights)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a little off topic, but i ordered a new grill and lights (chevy)....the corner lights i got are 2 piece and look just like the ones i needed....till i held up to grill! they are too small to fit in the grill housing. im guessing i got gmc corner lights?
are the gmc 2 piece corners smaller than the chevy ones?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
a little off topic, but i ordered a new grill and lights (chevy)....the corner lights i got are 2 piece and look just like the ones i needed....till i held up to grill! they are too small to fit in the grill housing. im guessing i got gmc corner lights?
are the gmc 2 piece corners smaller than the chevy ones?

Yes. Sounds like that's what happened. Although the early 90s stuff is a different shape than the 94+ as well. Could be that.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Just to clarify here - There are basically 5 styles of corner marker lights for the 5 different grilles.

88-93 GMC (Long 1 piece)
88-93 Chevy
94-00 GMC
94-00 Chevy
88-00 Sealed beam W/T Base grille.

There are clear lensed corner lights for the 88-93 GMC grille, but they are very hard to find these days.

You must be registered for see images attach

They are a cut lense though, I have never seen a clear lens and cut reflector version.

Mycotroph

Reaction score
dude same lights same problems. I've been wondering if they had a particular name/style to search for but yeah cant find **** really. lucky junk yard finds now and then