Sas question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
first off where r u located.

Im in jacksonville fl

You will also need to figure out what bracket/spring perches you want to use. Offroad design make's a nice kit, if you plan on running your current wheel's and tire's i would deffinetly try and stick to a 32" spring pad width if all possible. It sound's like your on the right track and this is a good site for help with the subject.

Yes trying to keep my wheels and tires. 36x15.50 on 20x10 pro comp bullet holes. 8lug.
Def tring to go d60. I have a big truck dont wanna risk anything break.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont mean to steal your thread op but i have a 14b sf 6 lug would that be ok for about 4-5 inches of lift with 35's as it is my dd.

Sent from my camo'ed GS3

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Almost forgot i wish a few people that have done a sas to have a sas list of things that us guys who want one need. That are new to the sas idea

Sent from my camo'ed GS3

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Dont mean to steal your thread op but i have a 14b sf 6 lug would that be ok for about 4-5 inches of lift with 35's as it is my dd.

Sent from my camo'ed GS3
yes more then enough. silver98z71 has the same axle on his SAS. I have it in a 8 lug version in my truck

Bricksack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Almost forgot i wish a few people that have done a sas to have a sas list of things that us guys who want one need. That are new to the sas idea

Sent from my camo'ed GS3

I agree it would be nice to have a list. Im sure someones got one out there . Just dont wanna share. Ha idk. Alot of people give lists in abbreviated part # or what they call it. So sometimes hard to read everything amd everyones parts are different.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Well if you ever wanna make a trip you can come check out my junk anytime. Hell i'll help ya if needed.