Sad to see...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Good Lord.
I wouldn't give $2,500 for that. That's a damn shame.

I love the body work here lol
You must be registered for see images attach

And look at these lags in the cab all around the window... I'm guessing they screwed something into the body to cover up the rear window?
You must be registered for see images attach

77Impala

The Hauler
Reaction score
I have not seen that cab configuration around here. And with the rust on the bottom of the cab I am not sure it would be worth 2500. Old girl needs a LOT of TLC, I hope someone does buy it and gives it the attention it needs.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
I wouldnt pay more than 1,000... the motor is seized up, needs new box, fender seat, bumper, the engine it self would cost about 1,000 to 1,1500 for a good on.

Otherwise I would love to have that configuration.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd offer scrap value. Honestly, yeah they are rare but this thing is beat to hell, high miles, bad motor and trashed interior. It would take so much to get it back to even a respectable condition let alone restored.

It's a shame, I bet it was a beautiful truck at one time.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
lol at the bed "stitching"

However, none of it looks show stopping. Bed panels, cab corners, etc are plentiful. Frame looks straight and solid. Rare to see one without cab sag. I'd look at it like an opportunity to put a hell of a motor in it!