rough country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
How much crank are you guys using to fit those 37s, mines cranked quit a bit id say you'd have to almost max out the t bar bolts to fit 37s.

You can see how much johnny is cranked in this picture, it doesn't look promising.

You must be registered for see images attach

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found a place out here in MN that sells the rcx for $895 seems to be a pretty good price

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I got a body lift also so I could clear them without over cranking. but I hate how it sits now with Texas rake so im about to say screw it and crank it up and get my cali back!

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also I payed $900 shipped for mine plus $50 for the stabilizer.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Yeah with a body lift, I'd put the RCX on it and crank it to level or a little lower and be done with it. Rake is better than Carolina squat. There was a local guy with an 02 with the RCX 6" on the front and left the blocks out of the rear, and only put a 2" block on it. It looked STUPID. He traded it in for a new Toyota Tacoma.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Southerntruckperformance he was super easy to buy from ill be getting all my lift stuff from him from now on.