Roof moulding clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umwtnt

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morning everyone, I'm looking for a roof moulding clip on an 88 C1500 RCSB. there is 2 pieces of moulding on top of the rear of the cab and two longer pieces of moulding down the back of the cab. I have found this information but I'm trying to verify if I'm correct. GM 15554088 Retainer, Body Side Outer Panel Joint. Any information would be helpful. Yes, I've been to the dealerships and body shops and they can't or won't help me, I'm not sure which. Thank you.

1owner1990

Reaction score
Morning everyone, I'm looking for a roof moulding clip on an 88 C1500 RCSB. there is 2 pieces of moulding on top of the rear of the cab and two longer pieces of moulding down the back of the cab. I have found this information but I'm trying to verify if I'm correct. GM 15554088 Retainer, Body Side Outer Panel Joint. Any information would be helpful. Yes, I've been to the dealerships and body shops and they can't or won't help me, I'm not sure which. Thank you.
Not sure about a GM number, but LMC has them, if that works for you.. Roof joint moulding retainer p/n 31-1358. Same clip works for the roof and the rear of cab.