Rolling Probable Cause...my dirty ***** truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
shes a 4x4... or i would and the only way im dropping a 4x4 is if shes got a dmax with twin turbos and efi live.... this has me thinking....

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Do smart things with it and it won't be a POS

A good thorough cleaning of everything, some minor exterior mods, and some performance stuff will get you a really nice truck IMO

I think just a dash and ill be ******** ecstatic. My current dash.

Everything else is practically mint lol. Grille will be colormatched, new corners, smoke the tails a bit, lift the front, and use actual PAINT on the wheels instead of undercoat lmao oh and the window seals on the side windows (been putting it off even though its a cheap fix). Engine just got a whole new block a few hundred miles ago, and a brand new battery at the beginning of summer '11. Hope my truck looks as clean as yours by the time I'm done!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Make teh 4x4 AWD
Do some perfomance mods to make you haul ***
Wreck havoc on the streetz
??
Profit

lol, thought about it... more than once, i really just want to find a truck like yours and make a full irs ifs awd with a supercharged 6.0, but there is not enough money in the budget for that

90lsx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
TRUCK LOOKS GOOD I'LL BE DOING AN LS SWAP IN MINE AS WELL WILL BE POSTING BUILD PICS SOON HOPEFULLY THIS WEEKEND. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR STANDALONE HARNESS FROM?

Felony

Reaction score
I like your truck a whole lot. It is a bit of the inspiration for me to get my done truck in a similar fashion. Keep up the good work!