Rods for Kodiak/Topkick Door Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you can get another set of handle lmk, very interested....

Paul, I'll be in West Virginia this weekend so I can't get to the yard but next weekend I'll request to work a 12-7 so I can get to the yard and check out a truck that might have a set. If so, I'll get you everything and if you just pay me what I paid at the yard and shipping, they're yours.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul, I'll be in West Virginia this weekend so I can't get to the yard but next weekend I'll request to work a 12-7 so I can get to the yard and check out a truck that might have a set. If so, I'll get you everything and if you just pay me what I paid at the yard and shipping, they're yours.

Deal, sounds great. Thanks :deal: :handshakes: :cheers:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
hell i sold a set for about 100bucks afew months ago. the rods are easy to just bend back if you think youve bent them.
You must be registered for see images attach

you can get some steel rods and make your own with alittle time and effort. or just bend your rods back to basic shape. the handle rods only see alittle bit of force in normal use so chances of them bending once installed is HIGHLY UNLIKELY unless the actual lock mechanism goes bad and freezes up.
these top kicks are hard to find in junk yards. ive only seen two topkick trucks in the last 5years of commonly going to junkyard.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hell i sold a set for about 100bucks afew months ago. the rods are easy to just bend back if you think youve bent them.

you can get some steel rods and make your own with alittle time and effort. or just bend your rods back to basic shape. the handle rods only see alittle bit of force in normal use so chances of them bending once installed is HIGHLY UNLIKELY unless the actual lock mechanism goes bad and freezes up.
these top kicks are hard to find in junk yards. ive only seen two topkick trucks in the last 5years of commonly going to junkyard.

I wouldn't pay that personally for used parts. New handles are less than $60 shipped at rock auto an all the rods an clips are $63 shipped from gmpd....

Reaction score
Thx for the pics. I went back to place and luckily they still had the doors with the rods. When I took them out, I unhooked the handles from the rods, thought it was a direct fit with my Chevy's rods. again thx

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Thx for the pics. I went back to place and luckily they still had the doors with the rods. When I took them out, I unhooked the handles from the rods, thought it was a direct fit with my Chevy's rods. again thx. Sorry for the double post.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
it will not effect keyless entry because those are two totally different rods going to the latch mechanism! the latch mechanism has 4 rods going to it. two for interior and two for door handle.

sure you might not pay 100 for used parts BUT OEM parts are well tested and typically superior to aftermarket parts! and some people are willing to pay the extra money for oem fitment and quality. o and i think i sold them for like 80bucks. sold them within a week or so of getting them. and the buyer wanted two more for his crew cab.lol