Rods for Kodiak/Topkick Door Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I picked up a set of handles at a local yard but I think I bent them up bad. Does anyone have a set they're willing to sell? I might paint these handles and try to get them in before spring.

I don't have Paypal but will pay cash or money order.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
I picked up a set of handles at a local yard but I think I bent them up bad. Does anyone have a set they're willing to sell? I might paint these handles and try to get them in before spring.

I don't have Paypal but will pay cash or money order.

arent the rods the same as any other gmt 400 handle rod?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't believe they are, several members told me I need to get them or the handles won't work. I found them new on gmpartsdirect.com and ill be ordering them off there.

Can you post part numbers? Rock auto has new handles for like $23 iirc. If the rods are not to much it may be better to just use new parts...

Reaction score
I actually bought a pair today for $40. Do you have a picture of the rods that is needed for the conversion? Id have to go back and get them. I was going to turn'em for a profit.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually bought a pair today for $40. Do you have a picture of the rods that is needed for the conversion? Id have to go back and get them. I was going to turn'em for a profit.

I don't have pictures but once I get them from the site I ordered I'll be glad to take some pictures for you.

You paid $40 for just the handles??? I think I paid up to $2.50 for BOTH.

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have pictures but once I get them from the site I ordered I'll be glad to take some pictures for you.

You paid $40 for just the handles??? I think I paid up to $2.50 for BOTH.

If you can get another set of handle lmk, very interested....