Robert's "Blue Lightning" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I have to say my first suggestion would be new head lights. Those yellow ones just ruin the look so much right now.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I know, i thought the same thing. I thought about just tinting the turn signal housings black but then again maybe just getting aftermarket ones. What do you think?

Gatorboy

Reaction score
Well looks like the next project will be a new fuel pump.. Darn thing is whining like a woman without a nearby bathroom..

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
^^ haha least trucks dont give quite as much trouble as women tho and when it fixed the truck will be happy a woman if u gave her a million bucks she still wouldnt be happy.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I know, i thought the same thing. I thought about just tinting the turn signal housings black but then again maybe just getting aftermarket ones. What do you think?

if your gunna change the headlights id just put all after market on the front with the corners headlights and parking lights imo it match better.

Gatorboy

Reaction score
Yeah I agree the yellow must go. Also pleasing a woman is a full time job that I don't mind keeping. Even if she nags alot, still love 'er. lol

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Yeah I agree the yellow must go. Also pleasing a woman is a full time job that I don't mind keeping. Even if she nags alot, still love 'er. lol

agreed first thing i got rid of in my truck makes hell difference in light out put too.... :lol: got that right got to have em.

Gatorboy

Reaction score
I really would like some LED turn signals and brake lights but they are unnecessarily expensive!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Nice truck, I also say new lights and a paint to match smooth front bumper and paint to match rear or roll pan.

Gatorboy

Reaction score
Yeah I need to take the fuel door in a paint shop to get the blue somewhat matched up before I can paint anything else. The PO painted it but didn't leave the paint code anywhere. I need to touch up a few spots, I can't stand halfa$$ work lol