Road Ready Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ed455

Reaction score
I have two wheels on my 1999 C3500 Dually that have a wobble. I have ordered a couple of Road Ready Wheels to replace them, and yes I should have already asked, but are these wheels generally decent? eBay had 15% off all orders today so I pulled the trigger on these for $139 shipped for the pair (normally $81.99 apiece).

Eventually I want 19.5" wheels but cannot swing that at the moment. But at 55+ the wobbly wheels rattle the truck pretty good. You can feel it at all speeds, however. I just bought these to make the ride better.

Ed

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never heard of them, the price you posted definitely doesn't make me think "quality."

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh OK so they're basically stock replacements, that makes a little more sense considering the price.

Should be OK, I would've checked RockAuto though. They have Keystone refurbished factory steelies for $60 or so.

ed455

Reaction score
It's the only OEM type wheel manufacturer I could find. No matter where I look, that's the brand people are selling. Even with the Alcoa sets, these are sold as the inner wheels.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gotcha. I just checked RockAuto and you're right, they don't have any eight lug dually Keystone stuff in the price range I was thinking.