Reversion Raceworks 1999 C2500 Suburban "REVurban" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Bolt in floor mats is a nice option...
You must be registered for see images attach

Radio was wired... as you'd expect at this point.

Attachments

• IMG_5825.JPG
    IMG_5825.JPG
    346.7 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
I had a lot of the interior pulled out to get rid of this mess, but fortunately we're all good now!

If you'd like to see our youtube video of our initial reaction, you can check it out here:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Attachments

• IMG_5856.JPG
    IMG_5856.JPG
    434 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reaction score
Once our friends at Holley saw that wiring disaster, they had to step in to help! We're honored to be partnering up with them on this build and breath some new life into this Whipple charged big block!

Did you know the old Whipple manual says not to tune or modify it once the piggyback system is installed on the ECU? With today's tech we definitely don't need that anymore! We'll be running the Holley Terminator X, 12.3 pro dash, a new fuel pump and more properly sized fuel injectors. Maybe we should dyno this thing with the old ECU and new Holley for a comparison :hmm:

Of course we will be running our Holley 12.3" Pro Dash bezel and Dash Defense screen protector as well! If you'd like to see some more, check out our next youtube video:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great build so far. I will check out the YT page.

I worked with @Wildblue19 to get some custom 3D printed tools made for removing my plastic lug nuts and the quality was great. I check the site from time to time to see if there’s any goodies I can use. Lots that I want, but don’t have use for… yet!

Welcome to the forum!