Reupholstered OBS door panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Finished the passenger side this weekend and have the drivers side halfway finished. Can't decide on the armresr color, black or gray?They went from this....
You must be registered for see images attach

Glassed over the rivets and tried to lay the vinyl right over and it turned out like s**t, so I started over and applied foam over the entire door panel to get this end result.

Pretty happy with them overall, I really didn't want to pay $250 a panel for a shop to do them.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
What Color is the switch panel going to be, black or grey ? I think the arm rest would look better grey IMO, especially if you are doing the switch panel grey.

The factory color, whatever it is doesn't look bad but it needs to be redone. I'm thinking gray for the armrest and maybe painting the grill black.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Here's a few pics of the dash so you can see the where theme of the interior is headed.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I never did any upholstery work before so it's been trial and error process.