Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

South VA

K2500 454 Long Roof
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On that note... Whatever Shaggy and the other admins have done in the last year or two has really helped keep the number of spammers here down. I originally volunteered as a moderator to help ban the spam accounts as they were really annoying at one time. Now I hardly see them!
For which I am thankful. This is the most bot/spam-free site that I can recall participating in.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
As I have said already, I am good with the rules and will follow them. I made a recommendation and that is all it is. I am used to another site that Shaggy owns/runs. At that site you had a certain amount of time and post counts to meet before you could use the "Lounge" but it was viewable. I made the recommendation because I could not SEE a lounge site here. Someone here may need all the lights I have for sale but I cannot post them here because I don't have 6 months as a member yet but I do have well over 300 posts. Whatever the rules are, I will follow them.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The other thing that should make a difference or "be considered" is that I have paid to be a Supporting Member, like I am at TYF. I am also a Military Member there at TYF. I hope to soon have that same banner here.