Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Place for something like, "I am at work, entertain me", like a "Lounge Area". Be able to do a military thread.

In other words, some of the successful threads like at the TYF.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
When you have been a member for 6 months you get access to a lounge section. And you can post what ever you want there, seems to me you got a little ways before you can tho, like June ish
Place for something like, "I am at work, entertain me", like a "Lounge Area". Be able to do a military thread.

In other words, some of the successful threads like at the TYF.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
When you have been a member for 6 months you get access to a lounge section. And you can post what ever you want there, seems to me you got a little ways before you can tho, like June ish
Ok, no problem. But I don't even SEE a Lounge section. I know I can't post in classifieds but I SEE it. I don't see LOUNGE anywhere. It's like you don't have one. That is why I am confused.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Ok, no problem. But I don't even SEE a Lounge section. I know I can't post in classifieds but I SEE it. I don't see LOUNGE anywhere. It's like you don't have one. That is why I am confused.
Correct you won't see it until your 6 months I had the same problem cuz I even asked 99xcss4 about it myself. It's just because you haven't been in long enough