Rear passenger turn signal not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
brand new circuit board and light bulbs and my turn signal still isn’t working. I have power to the harness and the grounds ohms out, what in the world is going on?? This’s driving me crazy

jnewkirk77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you also replace the pigtail? Mine didn't work 100% until I did that, too. They're cheap and it's easy. I'd be willing to bet it'll fix it.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
brand new circuit board and light bulbs and my turn signal still isn’t working. I have power to the harness and the grounds ohms out, what in the world is going on?? This’s driving me crazy

Somebody else just had that problem and it turned out to be one filament of a dual filament bulb. Make sure both filaments are good maybe by swapping bulbs with the other tail light. If the problem moves its a bulb.

If the problem remains then either change the pigtail as @jnewkirk77 suggests or find something small enough to get inside the pigtail and scrape the contacts.. There is a nice spray product used a lot in electronics called "Deoxit" that works well. In a pinch try a squirt of WD-40.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I solved it, it was the pigtail, got one from the junkyard and haven’t had a problem since